Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Siansa Gael Linn 2009 - Craobh/Finale

Options
  • 14-04-2009 1:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭

hi guys,
    Ive won 2 tickets from Clare FM to see:
    "Siansa Gael Linn 2009 - Craobh/Finale" on Sunday 26th April in UL. Does anybody know anything about this event?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭banjopaul

Haha why d'ya always post the same things here and on thesession?:D i've never been but i have a cd of the winners and finalists' live performances from last years competition, brilliant music altogether! A lot of work goes into the arrangements.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭banjobongo

Thanks Banjopaul. You must also be on the Session website! Reason I post on both (sometimes only, not all the time!) is that I think the Session is much better for trad music queries/discussions etc but sometimes the Board can be good too. I was just looking for some info on the concert as I know nothing about it....
    thanks!

No bother, thesession is much better your right, way bigger knowledge base, but sure no harm in asking here too! enjoy the night anyway!

Advertisement