Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any limerick recreational runners up for relay in the cork city marathon?

Options
  • 14-04-2009 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭

Hey

i'm doing the relay race in the cork city marathon - Monday 1st of June (bank hol weekend)

Hoping to get a team of 3 people to do the relay.

Two people already myslef included and need 1 more person. Anyone at all interested in doing it? The 3 of us could meet up regularily and go for runs etc

We would head down to cork that Sunday, register in cork city hall and stay overnight with the marathon that Monday

The distance is split between the 3 of us and its done for charity.

All the info you need is here http://www.corkcitymarathon.ie/media/How%20the%20relay%20works%2009.pdf

PM me or reply if interested.

Cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,890 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

This ain't worth much, I know, but I would have been very interested if I didn't have to leave for the Arann Islands on June 1st.

Best of luck with it anyway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,096 ✭✭✭--amadeus--

The Running forum have got a couple of teams together for this, it might be an idea to cross post in there?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

ULstudent wrote: »
    Hey

i'm doing the relay race in the cork city marathon - Monday 1st of June (bank hol weekend)

Hoping to get a team of 3 people to do the relay.

Two people already myslef included and need 1 more person. Anyone at all interested in doing it? The 3 of us could meet up regularily and go for runs etc

We would head down to cork that Sunday, register in cork city hall and stay overnight with the marathon that Monday

The distance is split between the 3 of us and its done for charity.

All the info you need is here http://www.corkcitymarathon.ie/media/How%20the%20relay%20works%2009.pdf

PM me or reply if interested.

Cheers

Sure send an email on the Events in UL.

Advertisement