Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wiring shed

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 lloydyboy

Just to clarify again....When running 6sq from mainboard in house using 32amp MCB should this be on the Socket rail with the RCD protection or on the other rail with the lights etc ( NEOZ sw) ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭davelerave

32 goes on lighting row.get a sparkie to do the work safely

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 lloydyboy

can you give me a ballpark figure of what I would expect to pay for wiring the two sheds with small units, cabling, labour ?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,591 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

can you give me a ballpark figure of what I would expect to pay for wiring the two sheds with small units, cabling, labour ?
    If it was easy to get to the distribution board in the house about €500 + VAT (including materials). This is only a guess! I have not seen it.

Advertisement