Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Freshmen

Options
  • 14-04-2009 2:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

My father has been obsessing over their song "And God Created Woman" off the album "Peace on Earth". But I'm at my wits end worrying that it was never digitally copied as i cannot find a copy of it on the internet anywhere. I was wondering if anyone can help my find it anywhere?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

rob.ob wrote: »
    My father has been obsessing over their song "And God Created Woman" off the album "Peace on Earth". But I'm at my wits end worrying that it was never digitally copied as i cannot find a copy of it on the internet anywhere. I was wondering if anyone can help my find it anywhere?

The Freshmen????

What the hell are doing in the Trad. Music forum? I thought they were practically a punk rock band like the Boomtown Rats. Have a listen...

http://www.irish-showbands.com/Bands/Freshmen.htm#Audio_Clips

Billy Brown was one of the finest rockers and music producers from the time. I had the honor to make up a CD of some of his own outtakes and solo stuff after his death. Class stuff...

Peace on Earth was released in 1971, I seriously doubt you'd find a copy of it anywhere. Peace on Earth Sleeve THje song you are talking about was out in 1976 on CBS records.

Advertisement