Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

THE UPRISING Sennybridge FIBUA village 8/9 August 2009

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

i used a dogball thrower

excellent we where thinking of using a catapult next time but this sounds like a good idea :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Firekitten wrote: »
    at Op nimbus moon at catterick this weekend gone i used a dogball thrower and 8 bb grenades to make _team stirling_ call in broken arrow and run... Thier commander didnt expect a bb grenade in his lap at 50m behind a brick wall :D

They tried to deny the broken arrow thing later as well but got called on it ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

At PR3 I was a medic so I didn't get into many big firefights and my pyro was going to waste. As we were leaving early to catch the ferry, it was almost being donated to the lads staying.

Then I had the idea to just lob everything I had at the enemy, a couple of others decided to do the same and it was the most epic end to a game I have ever had.

Point of the story= Pyro is a must. You will be a girly man without it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

Yea, that last mad pyro-fuelled attack was great craic, couldn't see a thing through all of the smoke.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

baggsy not medic

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

unfortunately i may be in command of a platoon >< Gorram silly folk telling organisers ive got command experience *glowers*

baggsy not medic

I did my medic duties at PR3 so I think I am safe.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Tommyboy71 wrote: »
    I did my medic duties at PR3 so I think I am safe.

Safe that youll be doing it again ,you were awesome ;)

Raging I'm missing this, I'll ring yas from Greece to make sure your alright and whoever the CO is is treating you right ;)

TheDoc wrote: »
    Safe that youll be doing it again ,you were awesome ;)

Raging I'm missing this, I'll ring yas from Greece to make sure your alright and whoever the CO is is treating you right ;)

Bite me:p

For all of those attending....

By popular consensus, and the hawks moaning, We will be doing CTU-soft for the friday evening's pistol and shotty festivities.... Either Suits... or Jeans/black tee with black body armour... CTU badges either neck or belt optional... but gucci :P

extra points for having the ctu ringtone on your radio.

Also, anyone who makes a credible replica of Mr Bauer will get bullied for trying too hard.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Spetzcong

I've just realised that this is the weekend before the Take AIM Teams Cup, I doubt very much whether I'll be attending. Can't see myself having the money to do a trip to the UK followed by the Take AIM weekend just afterwards, plus I reckon the team will want to train that weekend too.

Are there any details on the next PR yet? I'm definately making it over to at least one big UK milsim before the year is out.

Screw your CTU, suits all the way.

Wow August will be quite the even filled month, with Red hammer 2 the weekend before this, then AIM cup the weekend after.

Time to do some stretches..

Both of myself and my wallet...

Suts are one of the options for ctu soft
    we cant have everyone dressing like Jack :P

It will be safe to say that suits are a go. Just have to find a nice tie.

God damn it...

You know they dont make cheap womens suits ><

What about Tesco or the likes. Cheap and cheerful wins. It is only for one day. You are not looking for a Chanel number:D Or wear jeans and a blazer.

Thats all from Tommys Airsoft Fashion Tips. Tune in next week when I will be helping out Sandra from West Cork, who is looking for the perfect little black dress to wear to a woodland skirmish.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Rogue-Trooper

God damn it...

You know they dont make cheap womens suits ><

Of course they make suits for cheap women......:p

Also, anyone who makes a credible replica of Mr Bauer will get bullied for trying too hard.

Anyone who can credibly impersonate Jack is to be ph3ar3d. "I'll let you shoot me. I'll shoot myself for you see? No problem right? Just don't torture me ... " :p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Tommyboy71 wrote: »
    It will be safe to say that suits are a go. Just have to find a nice tie.

feck that, a bow tie FTW!

that and this...

2921913339_5fd72abc36.jpg

Of course they make suits for cheap women......:p
    Die.... Painfully...

As for the suits... ill look in Primark... cant lose really. I may go for overt, as hiding a firearm on the female person is rather difficult in regular 'shoulder/belt' configs... OR... i can do Caitlin Todd from NCIS if we are all doing different stuff... i has my sig, my serpa, and my NCIS credentials XD

As for Richie,... Bond is meant to be a hit with the ladies, charismatic, and not a squeeky short irishman ;)

• Advertisement

Hmmm.

i need to get me some more 1911's.

Two in the belt, two inside the jacket, then make some sort of shoulder holster.

Then grow a ridiculously large fro and one in there.

i guess lemon will be floggin off the PPK then huh....

:D

Masada wrote: »
    i guess lemon will be floggin off the PPK then huh....

:D

Piss off Richie :p

/said in best Sean Connery accent ;)

updated website it would seem.

http://hollowrock.the-uprising.org/

with forum

get ye arses on there...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Dr_Pepper

lemming.png

Thats our lemon alright.,

hard to b believe all of those big brute soldier looking people where all running and screaming like gurlies after a few hours play., :D

I saw their advert for this event in airsoft international and it looks like they got tommy and fayer in there, theres the group shot from before the game too.

Ok proper forums are up now, each team has a sub forum which is passworded.

you will be emailed the password.

http://hollowrock.the-uprising.org/forum/

Dr_Pepper wrote: »
    lemming.png

I'm also in another picture too :p

LemmingToo.jpeg

Masada is just too fugly for photography. Cameras crack, cameramen & women recoil in horror and babies cry. And somebody's car keys go missing mysteriously :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

If you're booking ferries and want to be with the rest of the Irish, here's the ferries you want:

7th August 0820 Dublin Port -> Holyhead
    9th August 1830 Fishguard -> Rosslare

Getting the early one friday so we're there for the pistol games.

Seeya there.

Advertisement