Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

THE UPRISING Sennybridge FIBUA village 8/9 August 2009

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Where do we get passwords for the uprising forum? I cant get access to our part of the forum.,

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Masada wrote: »
    Where do we get passwords for the uprising forum? I cant get access to our part of the forum.,

should get an email off the organisers. I'd mail them if you haven't.

ah right., nice one man, havent got one yet so i'll get intouch.,:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Dr_Pepper

I'm exhausted, but that was a seriously good weekend.
    Thanks to all who attended and those who made the event happen.

More later....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

Great event. great craic had all round. Though I'd love to find out which of the irish contingent felt the wrath of my g&p m16vn around building 21 at lunchtime saturday... Remember the time you all went crazy because someone spotted me? hehe... own up ! i heard a deffinate dublin acent to that yelp.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭AlternateID

Is it true your own side didn't want you back when the traitor helped you escape?

Quote of the weekend "I'm off game!!!".

No, my own side thought i was a govornment spy mostly.... and that I had been allowed to escape. I might Point out Lemming going rogue was an ingame snap choice after I made my break for it. His killing the 1st sgt was to stop him chasing me...
    No, after a terrifying experience at the hands of Dave Maning, I was handed over to the govornment by my own people on suspicion of being a traitor. Yeah, well. Its no ****ing suprise they lost when they cut thier own head off to fulfill thier paranoid fantasies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭P.K

lol, says alot when our rejected by both sides:P:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

Brilliant weekend, myself and PK went throughout the whole first day and night, without rest, harassing the enemy like no tomorrow.

you should of seem them run when we fragged their Base :D

Then i think pk was going to pass out so he got some rest, unlike myself, who did the stupid thing of just keep going, i almost feel asleep guarding the woods behind building 22 with Jack, 6 times..

But i went the full 26hr's without sleep or rest :D
    By god i'm feeling it now..

Amazing weekend, duno how i'm going to Skirmish back here though.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Without red bull?!?!?

Respect

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭P.K

Brilliant weekend, myself and PK went throughout the whole first day and night, without rest, harassing the enemy like no tomorrow.

you should of seem them run when we fragged their Base :D

Then i think pk was going to pass out so he got some rest, unlike myself, who did the stupid thing of just keep going, i almost feel asleep guarding the woods behind building 22 with Jack, 6 times..

Amazing weekend, duno how i'm going to Skirmish back here though.

that was sme epic night games,
    The marshalls were just following the 2 of us for the sheer craic and laughs, seeing what we were up to next seein as how we were acting without command, as we lost the rest of delta.

iam suprised we werent killed at the amount of times we nodded off for seconds and minutes whilst watching windows and doors,
    especially after you found me at the top of the stairs fading in and out of sleep in building 8:D after i took out 3 civi's

P.K wrote: »
    lol, says alot when our rejected by both sides:P:D
    Rejected?

Ok, so the part where I went over to the civilians in the planning stages because thier commander couldnt make it is clearly rejection. Back in your box paul ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Man, I lef tthat site at 11:30 after a solid 12 hours gaming and I was fit to drop.

Nothing like a pair of teenagers pissing it round the site for another 6 hours after I got my 6 hours sleep to make me feel old. PK and Niall definitely stars of the show here.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

sounds like it was a great weekend all round, only seen one picture of anyone i know so far

6572_1187724900217_1441145209_51516.jpg

You found a picture of the traitor then...

I know Gerrout has a few pics up on his flickr, if i can find the link.

But here's a picture of me arse in the mean time.
    6572_1187724100197_1441145209_515147_2806564_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,105 ✭✭✭moggser

Firekitten wrote: »
    Great event. great craic had all round. Though I'd love to find out which of the irish contingent felt the wrath of my g&p m16vn around building 21 at lunchtime saturday... Remember the time you all went crazy because someone spotted me? hehe... own up ! i heard a deffinate dublin acent to that yelp.

well i'm sure you would like know who you shot with your g&p m16 around lunch time but that would un-certain who it was as you stabbed more people in the back then yer man from friday the 13th

ya couldnt shoot snow off a rope thats why you spent ,most your weekend pretending to ,marshall

on and so you KNOW who i was

i was one of the two lads that tried to stop you walking into Admin when you
    where claiming you was off game
    i shot you in the back

very dissapointed in the way you represented your self with yer 5 years of air soft, bleedin noob wouldnt of carried on the way you did

you should hang your head in shame

Puding wrote: »
    sounds like it was a great weekend all round, only seen one picture of anyone i know so far

6572_1187724900217_1441145209_51516.jpg

i dont know anyone in that picture

lol @ Captain lemon souffle pants

moggser wrote: »
    well i'm sure you would like know who you shot with your g&p m16 around lunch time but that would un-certain who it was as you stabbed more people in the back then yer man from friday the 13th

ya couldnt shoot snow off a rope thats why you spent ,most your weekend pretending to ,marshall

on and so you KNOW who i was

i was one of the two lads that tried to stop you walking into Admin when you
    where claiming you was off game
    i shot you in the back

very dissapointed in the way you represented your self with yer 5 years of air soft, bleedin noob wouldnt of carried on the way you did

you should hang your head in shame
    I cant shoot? Odd, as a commander, i wasnt meant to be shooting.
    Pretending? Ask the event organiser. I WAS a marshal.
    As for stopping me entering the admin building at the steps of the admin build. I WAS off game, I WAS going to see the event organiser on his request. YOU, my friend, were very close to legally assaulting me... putting hands on me when i didnt want them there... Please consider that in future...
    You shot me in the back, when i was leaving the desert regen, DEAD, (officially) after a hugely traumatic experience. I'm not sure I'm the one that's meant to be hanging thier head in shame....

So in short... you've insulted me now. You have very little facts in that lovely tale, and you admited to two physical assaults, one with a weapon..... Get off your high horse, the routine is getting tired.

Oh and dread-lock? I'm saddened that you jumped on a bandwagon with Moggser for something you didnt even witness.. how childish.

I cant shoot? Odd, as a commander, i wasnt meant to be shooting.
    Pretending? Ask the event organiser. I WAS a marshal.
    As for stopping me entering the admin building at the steps of the admin build. I WAS off game, I WAS going to see the event organiser on his request. YOU, my friend, were very close to legally assaulting me... putting hands on me when i didnt want them there... Please consider that in future...
    You shot me in the back, when i was leaving the desert regen, DEAD, (officially) after a hugely . I'm not sure I'm the one that's meant to be hanging thier head in shame....

sorry you got me wrong there i shot you in the back just before you stepped
    on the first step of add min

MY GAWD I WOULDN touch you so you got the wrong person there
    i had a raised gun on you the whole time..

What traumatic experience did you have at our camp???
    when i saw you there for the minute that i was there you just looked like a lost lamb. While your treacherous boyfriend looked on from outside the safe zone, as i passed him by i saw the look on his face,, the look of awww they have me rachy wachy im a spring her now and **** the national guard up the
    arse like the traitor i am ... took some balls to do that or maybe that was some sort of plan between you two something like you getting your self fragged to avoid capture.... thats Dirrty and not in a good way

EDIT ; if dreadlock posted something i didnt see it but please stay out of it Andy as it dont concern you

Also kitten i did not assault you with anything as you claim there

i shot you as you are supposed to part of a game YES/NO??? so you claim to be part of a game and you drift in ad out of when you see fit so how is any one supposed to know if your active or not if you cant make your OWN mind up

so please say sorry for that vicious rumour

• Advertisement

If you would class being shot in the back, during an airsoft skirmish, as an illegal assault with a weapon, im seriously doubting weather airsoft is for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

So in short... you've insulted me now. You have very little facts in that lovely tale, and you admited to two physical assaults, one with a weapon..... quote]

Strong words so when did airsoft stop been a game for you and since when do we call them weapons??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

moggser wrote: »
    EDIT ; if dreadlock posted something i didnt see it but please stay out of it Andy as it dont concern you

I didn't post anything :confused:. I wasn't at the event so I have nothing to say. I'm just looking through the thread to find out how it went/see some pictures.

since they are used out of game, and against someone not playing the game, with intention to hurt it becomes a weapon.

Tbh, im out of this petty crap. I defended myself here against unreasonable rubbish. Most of you throwing posts and thanks about dont know the half of what went on at the event, So you know what? I dont see a point in continuing here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

since they are used out of game, and against someone not playing the game, with intention to hurt it becomes a weapon.

Dangerous accusation's to be throwing around

hang on there i used mine in game!!!!!!!

against someone who cant make their mind up about been in or out of game
    and i might add you yelled FCUK you i was in game when you got to the top step in admin wavin your middle finger about the place

you where there to be shot at
    so i did....
    and they are not weapons Kitten

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Rogue-Trooper

So you know what? I dont see a point in continuing here.

tantrum2_1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Make's me proud to be a part of Irish airsoft...

Bah!

This is so bloodying annoying.
    It was a brilliant event, it truly was, then all this Sh!te to come about is very dissapointing.

Look, Rachel you say you were assaulted by moggser, which if you were you obviously would of raised it on the night/day when ever.

So clearly stop blowing things out of proportion, you might think the whole world is against you, well yes, they are now, there's obviously a reason for it.

• Advertisement

Pretty serious accusation saying that you were assaulted.

Even more so when you've accused a Hawk of doing so....

If you feel aggrieved, please contact myself or Conor outlining the incident and what happened. I'll personally get in touch with the event organizers and inquire if a Hawk was involved in anything outside the game rules or the integrity of Airsoft.

If however you are incorrect, I'd ask you refrain from claiming a Band of Hawk member assaulted you during a skirmish, as its slanderous to our impeccable name, and I do not , nor does any Hawk, take that situation lightly.

Now that I've got the official ****e out of the way.

I'd back up Moggy any day of the week, weather I was there or not, hes a dead straight guy that never bull****s me.

I was not at the event so I cannot comment much, but you implicating a Hawk in this ****, boils my blood....and moggy will get my support regardless.

Stating things like " assaulted with a weapon" is petty, childish behaviour.....if Moggy wanted to assault you, youd be in hospital...thats a fact :D

Advertisement