Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do you treat abusive opponents online?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

mle1324 wrote: »
    what is a Goatse?
    Google it.

Don't google it.

FFS posters, not everyone here is over 18...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Don't google it.

I wasn't over 18 when I saw it, and I turned out fine. *twitch*

It's part of the history of the Internet, and should be taught in schools! ;)

Tubgirl scared me more...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭hobochris

Find out where they live... hunt them down... tie them up & rape them while sticking a knife in their backs and slowly twisting it as they bleed to death.. during the gruesome ordeal I insist they call my Brenda.. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,853 ✭✭✭Polar101

I just ignore/mute everyone I don't like. I used to try to reason with idiots, but I realized I can just shut them out very easily - I play for fun, not to spend time with cretins. Nothing lost, something gained.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭mle1324

Don't google it.

like he said and anyway i am not a computer genius so i wouldent have a clue of half of the s**t on the internet

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

just ignore them!

just have the fun and dont bother paying attention to those kinda ppl

• Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

Oh i remeber bf2 if you killed someone once or twice in a row they got abusive some times............. Then i say " you wont like me when im angry" then i turn big and green and oh thats the hulk. ...........
    But in bf2 if they get abusive i usually pick a sniper and make it my sole purpose in life to hunt them down after every kill and wait for the perfect shot .. usually when they are capturing a flag then shoot them in the face and laugh like a madman every time ......... oh how i love bf2:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Thankfully I have a PS3 so don't have to listen to any of the **** the XBOX 360 users have to listen to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭mle1324

Mossy Monk wrote: »
    Thankfully I have a PS3 so don't have to listen to any of the **** the XBOX 360 users have to listen to.

its all the same ,you listen to loads of s**te on the playstation too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭giggsy664

Headset with every console vs no headset with every console

I was surprised when I found a cod match where 15/18 people had mics.

Ok ps3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭gerkeo

Headsets can be good and bad, couple of times I’ve heard blazing arguments between the person playing and someone else screaming at them. funny.

Mute should standard on all games though, i'm sick of listening to little whingers booming across crap tunes and mouthing off while they play .

One time was playing a guy who had a baby screaming in the background the whole time. Priorities, eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,838 ✭✭✭doncarlos

I'm an admin on a server on CS. I Just blind and teleport to a strange location or keep slapping them til they fly all around the map and drop them from a great hight to fall to their doom.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

doncarlos wrote: »
    I'm an admin on a server on CS. I Just blind and teleport to a strange location or keep slapping them til they fly all around the map and drop them from a great hight to fall to their doom.

or mute them maybe? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

or mute them maybe? :confused:
    Shhhhhh his way sounds more fun :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭zilog_jones

gerkeo wrote: »
    Headsets can be good and bad, couple of times I’ve heard blazing arguments between the person playing and someone else screaming at them. funny.

Like this? :D

should introduce him to this kid
    Angry german kid

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

gerkeo wrote: »
    should introduce him to this kid
    Angry german kid

tis fake

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Jazzy wrote: »
    tis fake
    More than fake, it's a parody of how non-gamers see true gamers.

Had a gimp from northern ireland last night on cod4 calling me "f***n paddy, dont bring your potato famine up here" etc.
    Thing was he was on my team, so then only thing to do was that me and 3 mates enjoyed the rest of the game knifing / shooting/ exploding him as soon as one of us saw him.

very childish but very fun too.

Advertisement