Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Arsenal (1) vs. (1) Villareal, CL QF 2nd. Leg

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Impressive result bring on United and thierry Henry.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭tony1kenobi

I see.I don't think it makes a huge difference at this stage. We played great tonight and I didn't think Fab2 or Gibbs were out of place in the first team.

Bring on Chelsea....then Liverpool....then United....

I said before I think we'll take full points off the top 3 in the league run in. Why not ruin all their cup efforts too........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

For **** sake lads, i wanted to watch highlights of this match without knowing the score. Ever hear of spoilers???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,570 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

monkey9 wrote: »
    For **** sake lads, i wanted to watch highlights of this match without knowing the score. Ever hear of spoilers???

How did you expect to come into a match thread and not read the score?
    That's what the match threads are for.

Frisbee wrote: »
    How did you expect to come into a match thread and not read the score?
    That's what the match threads are for.

Every post should have been in spoilers!!

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

I see.I don't think it makes a huge difference at this stage. We played great tonight and I didn't think Fab2 or Gibbs were out of place in the first team.

Bring on Chelsea....then Liverpool....then United....

I said before I think we'll take full points off the top 3 in the league run in. Why not ruin all their cup efforts too........

Did you think you'd take full points off Liverpool at the Emirates this season?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Elonex

Surely, Suuuuuuuuuuuuuurely you're taking the piss?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Just saw the goals on RTE. Not too bad at all. Good finish from Adebayor for his goal.

Villareal really seemed to lack discipline at times. Very poor.

Looking forward to watching the semi final with Arsenal and United now. Should be a good one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,570 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Did you think you'd take full points off Liverpool at the Emirates this season?

Didn't expect to take any points off the top three when we met them earlier in the year.

However the way we are playing lately I'd be more confident of getting at least 4 or 5 points form those three games now.

Elonex wrote: »
    Surely, Suuuuuuuuuuuuuurely you're taking the piss?

;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Are you serious? Why come into the match thread while the match is on or over if you are going to watch it later?

Advertisement