Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best current priceplan for high minutes user???

• 14-04-2009 3:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭

As the title says.

I use a lot of minutes on my mobile for work. The calls would be mostly to Vodafone mobiles but it can vary quite a bit.
    There are two of us so we'd want the call to each other to cost as little as possible.

Recommendations anyone?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

meglome wrote: »
    Recommendations anyone?

www.callcosts.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

As the title says.

I use a lot of minutes on my mobile for work. The calls would be mostly to Vodafone mobiles but it can vary quite a bit.
    There are two of us so we'd want the call to each other to cost as little as possible.

Recommendations anyone?

Relax 950 from 3. 950 mins to any network and unlimited 3 to 3.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

If its for a company O2 Release is a pretty good package 99 euro for unlimited calls to all Irish networks and landlines also unlimited texts to all networks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭jordainius

Tom Dunne wrote: »

Steer clear. I entered my exact usage which only costs me 20 euro a month and the result I got back indicated that my monthly cost would be 134 euro a month.

Its wrong by 114 euro!!!

This site was a good idea, but because it doesn't seem to take into account the various add-on's/bonuses/offers that come with most tariffs, I wouldn't recommend this site to anyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 shrew

200 plan on vodafone. €49 euro a month. 200mins and 200 texts any network plus unlimited vodafone to vodafone mins

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭Ah-Watch

I never find callcosts.ie accurate for any of the networks so I steer clear and tot it up the old fashioned way. The 49e tariff is good with free vodafone calls , or if you think you need more for 69e you get 400 mins and free vodafone calls and texts, and if you need 600mins the €89 tariff is for you:D The 02 release plan for €99 is exclusive of vat- you'll be paying 120e a month in that case

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

Vodafone have just launched a new 'Solo' plan.....check it out; excellent for the heavy phone user!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

Vodafone have just launched a new 'Solo' plan.....check it out; excellent for the heavy phone user!!!

Can't find the details on it, anyone know where they are?

Well I was told about it by a Vodafone agent as opposed to in a Vodafone store.

It might be a business plan? €99 all in unlimited calls and texts to any mobile number, any operator and landline calls too.

ring 1907 about it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

Well I was told about it by a Vodafone agent as opposed to in a Vodafone store.

It might be a business plan? €99 all in unlimited calls and texts to any mobile number, any operator and landline calls too.

Thank you. There seems to be terms and conditions on their site but no other info. I'll give them a call.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

I think they are business plans. Im not sure if the site has them as yet. 2 plans either: Solo Voice, or voice and Text. Your allow 10,000 minutes and 10,000 texts on a 12 month contract

Thank you. There seems to be terms and conditions on their site but no other info. I'll give them a call.

Do. I was on Perfect fit 600 and they advised me to bump up to this as it would really help my (very crazy) bills.

didn't seem to be any catches to it either!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 shrew

those prices are €89 euro for 10,000 mins any network.
    €99 euro for 10,000 mins and 10,000 texts any network.
    also includes any northern ireland landline prefix 048
    those prices are quoted ex vat.
    its not just for business customers, its for anyone.

Advertisement