Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

galway skatepark???

Options
  • 14-04-2009 3:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭

Is there any in galway, or even the outskirts???
    If so, are the any use???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭shortys94

Theres one in the millenium park beside the university, one in westside and one in parkmore ( I think thats the place), theyre all modular and pretty much suck. Theyre all very small too and I dont think many people use them much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 I.P. Freely

shortys94 wrote: »
    Theres one in the millenium park beside the university, one in westside and one in parkmore ( I think thats the place), theyre all modular and pretty much suck. Theyre all very small too and I dont think many people use them much.

ya

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭xseanx

Thanks dudes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

Bit of a late reply but anyways........

There is a big enough new concrete skatepark out in Dougiska Rd.
    Take the No.9 bus from Eyre Square get off the bus when you see Lidl and its just two mins up the road,beside the Pharmacy,hope this helps!

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭roguey

don, u from castlebar?

• Advertisement

Sure am!

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭roguey

me too, i saw some of ur vids on youtube thats why i thought ya wer. do ya skate?

Yeah I used to skate a good bit about 3-4 years ago,now I just play inline hockey,see sig for reference! :P

Advertisement