Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trad Irish Music Thursday?

Options
  • 14-04-2009 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭

Friend of mine is coming down to Cork on Thursday and is looking for a pubw ith Traditional Irish Music that would either be live or just playing on a CD I suppose :P

I've checked Whazon and all them but can't seem to find anywhere so if ye lovely people here would like to help me as-to where to point him (city centre btw), I'd be delighted!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭Dixie Chick

DJ Hafez wrote: »
    Friend of mine is coming down to Cork on Thursday and is looking for a pubw ith Traditional Irish Music that would either be live or just playing on a CD I suppose :P

I've checked Whazon and all them but can't seem to find anywhere so if ye lovely people here would like to help me as-to where to point him (city centre btw), I'd be delighted!

the outpost in bishopstown has a session can think of nowhere in city

• Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

Spalpin Fanach on the South Main Street has regular sessions...not sure about thursdays though.

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭disco biscuit

Yes the Spalpin does have a session on every Thursday night.

Advertisement