Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spotlight; Drift

Options
  • 14-04-2009 4:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭

What did you think of this one?

225px-SpotlightDrift2.jpg

Interesting new character that has come from nowhere and already has his own Spotlight?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭padimus

It´s not bad. Better than spotlight Blurr.

The art is pretty good and the story fills in a lot of blanks from All Hail Megatron.

But is it me or have the quality of the last couple of spotlights dropped when compared to the earlier ones?

I think we were just spoiled by the first few (Shockwave, Hot Rod) and the earlier revelations issues but it´s definitely noticable now. I could read some of the other spotlights over and over again but the last few have been filed away never to be seen again.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

padimus wrote: »
    But is it me or have the quality of the last couple of spotlights dropped when compared to the earlier ones?

Very true

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭MarkHall

It could just be a case of "Can't keep the standard that good for that long."
    Shame really.

Advertisement