Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who wins the Jackpot?

Options
  • 14-04-2009 4:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭

Has anyone here ever won the lotto jackpot?
    Or even known anyone who's ever won the jackpot?
    Or is it all fictional?

Won the Jackpot? 19 votes

I've won!!!
    0% 0 votes
    I know someone who has won
    36% 7 votes
    Never won, don't know anyone that ever has
    63% 12 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

I know someone who won as part of a syndicate of about 30 people .. long time ago .. not that great when you're sharing with 30 others I'd imagine !

• Registered Users Posts: 10,519 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

I see i'm one of two people who won. Hoorah.

I knew people who won some of the smaller prizes but never the big one. Only ever do the Euromillions the odd time these days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭darc

My dad got five numbers many years ago - he thought maybe he'd get a couple of grand. - He got £112 (old money) and never played since.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

A guy I used work with won about 2m a few years ago. A girl I used work with won a share of a jackpot (as did her husband), along with 6 others - each got about €700,000.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭pakalasa

Years ago I was sitting on my own as the numbers were called out, by Ronan Collins at the time.
    I had the first, second, third, fourth...fifth - no....sixth - no.

Won 17 quid, old money.......ah well !!

• Advertisement
Advertisement