Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Allotments Dublin.

Options
  • 14-04-2009 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi,

Is there anyone out there interested in allotments on the northside of Dublin close to Dublin Airiport?

Sonny

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 healygang

Hi there,

could you tell me exactly where the allotments are and are they set up yet. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭aerosol

Very interested Sonny,is this existing allotments or something your planning?

• Registered Users Posts: 18 sonny123

Hi healygang,

They are beside the beech vista garden centre at Coldwinters on the north road.

Hi Aerosol,

yes they exist.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 healygang

Hi Sonny,

I already have mine - thought someone else was setting up allotments nearby. Ours is looking good! We have one bed in (a bit wonky) but the others are hopefully measured out a bit better. Will be out at the weekend. Thanks, Susan.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭aerosol

Hi Sonny,sent you a PM:)

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭gollyitsolly

sonny123 wrote: »
    Hi,

Is there anyone out there interested in allotments on the northside of Dublin close to Dublin Airiport?

Sonny
    Why dont you put an add on Allotments.ie.? Maybe you will get some replies there.

Thanks gollyitsolly, just might do that.

Advertisement