Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tickets to Leinster/Munster - win

Options
  • 14-04-2009 5:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Hi,

Fair enough no buying/selling tickets through boards,

I'm doing some work for Cul Green (Culgreen.ie, making Croke Park carbon neutral) and we have two tickets to the semi final as a prize. To enter draw person just needs to join the Cul Green page I just set up on Facebook.

The Facebook page is at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cul-Green/71814707546?v=wall&viewas=561041962,

All legitimate as Cul Green is an official Croke Park project and decent chance of winning as only ten people joined so far. Winner will be announced on April 26th. I'll post name here, on Facebook and culgreen.ie

Hope post not too commercial, it is a decent initiative - real progress within the stadium in terms of environmental management of waste, water and electricity - not just a PR hot air balloon,

Advertisement