Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

inde singer looking for serious band 'dublin'

Options
  • 14-04-2009 6:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭

hey my names vinnie, i'm 22 and will be moving to dublin in the next few weeks, i'm looking 2 give a good stab at the dublin music scene, and i'm just lookin for some people who want 2 play live and record! i'll leave a link 2 some of my rough demos, so get back to me if ya like what ya hear....

www.myspace.com/vinnieflynn

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

the music sounds good. Are you looking at doing it all unplugged?

i play bass, and guitar(more so bass). PM me when your up and we can have a jam.

heres my add

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭vinniefly

red_ice wrote: »
    the music sounds good. Are you looking at doing it all unplugged?

i play bass, and guitar(more so bass). PM me when your up and we can have a jam.

heres my add
    hey, well i've only started writing acoustic songs since i don't have a band, would love 2 get back giggin with a full band. do u have any links 2 your music?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 40 jfk316

hey bud what type of range you got? you sing pretty low on your demo stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

what sort of direction are you looking at going with this stuff? I think my vox would work well with that.

pm and ill send you some tracks

• Advertisement

??

bump:eek:

one last bump:)

anyone?

Advertisement