Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broken N95 screen, can it be fixed?

• 14-04-2009 6:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭

does anybody know if a n95 screen can be fixed, and if so what the cost would be. i'm lost without it, thanks in advance..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

It can. Roughly €30-35 for a screen bought online yourself. If your a bit handy you can do it yourself. If someone else is to do it for you, you will quite a bit more.

I posted how to change one in his thread : http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055491155

Its a easy swap to change screen for screen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Columba Rad

If you're going to buy an LCD for your N95 online, you need to know what type you need...

N95 4GB
    N95 8GB - there're two types of LCD for the N95 8GB

You'll have you open the phone and see what type of connection it has...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,166 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

I did a friend of mines 8gb about a month ago, its actually pretty handy , well in comparison to DS' anyways! Screens are pretty dear though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,518 ✭✭✭matrim

I had to change mine last year and it cost about 80 or 90 euro in the nokia care center on dawson st

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

Nokia place off grafton street can do it and will have it done within 24hrs.... think it cost me €65

• Advertisement

I can do it for €55 in 4/5 minutes. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭qc3

Cheers guys,ordered one on ebay E16.95 4 gb.seen video on youtube that explains it very well.

qc3 wrote: »
    Cheers guys,ordered one on ebay E16.95 4 gb.seen video on youtube that explains it very well.
    You sure you ordered the correct one?

Edit;

Just spotted the 4gb in your post. ;)

Advertisement