Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pro Evo online

Options
  • 14-04-2009 6:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I have just started playing online and was wondering a few things,
    when i play a quick match all my players seem slower than the other team
    it doesn't matter which team i am,also the other team is able to run into my player and take the ball off me but if i do it they still end up with the ball.
    I am an ok player so it not pratice that is doing this,any ideas or tips.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭dougee19

that happens to me too a lot, and my problem is connection. use wireless and chorus and it just isnt as fluid as needed

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

The Players Were Too Slow For My Likings So Traded It In And Got Fifa 09 :D
    No Regrets, Excellent Online Play ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 907 ✭✭✭AlphaMale 3OO

Redzer7 wrote: »
    The Players Were Too Slow For My Likings So Traded It In And Got Fifa 09 :D
    No Regrets, Excellent Online Play ;)

I'm thinking of doing this too. My online experience has been really frustrating. Not sure if the off line game is like this but my players constantly lose possession (my fault) but once they do take 3-4 seconds before they are even controllable again (PES fault). This has me absolutely tearing my hair out. I had a situation where I kicked off, Eto'o took the ball straight off me and absolutely thundered past my whole team up the middle of the pitch without anybody putting so much as a finger on him. This is not fun at all. By the same token I've had some jammy wins because the other guys team does weird stupid things and there just is not the same control over your players as previous editions. Is FIFA worth the trade in?

Definitely Worth The Trade In. Theres Also A New Feature For Online Play Called Ultimate Team Mode But You Only Got A 5 Match Trial :(.
    Also The Adidas Live Season Is Great As It Updates The Squads Eg
    Andrey Arshavin At Arsenal And Robbie Keane At Spurs Etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 907 ✭✭✭AlphaMale 3OO

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Definitely Worth The Trade In. Theres Also A New Feature For Online Play Called Ultimate Team Mode But You Only Got A 5 Match Trial :(.
    Also The Adidas Live Season Is Great As It Updates The Squads Eg
    Andrey Arshavin At Arsenal And Robbie Keane At Spurs Etc.

I should add that I've always been a PES man so this marks the end of an era for me! Konami can fcuk right off, you've tampered with this game one too many years!

• Advertisement

Ea Sports It Is Then :D Happy Gaming

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 BeeSee

yeah pro evo online is ridiculous. played one match against a guy who had constant green light, mine was flickering between green and yellow, best connection i ever had, game still lagged, unplayable.

next pes will be the first i wont buy on the day it comes out. no point having a ps3 if ya cant play online. gonna feel so dirty pickin up fifa 2010 . . .

Advertisement