Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Get an 3G iPhone for €5 on o2 prepay with new offer

• 14-04-2009 7:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭

https://getaniphone.ie/

Get 10 friends to move to O2 and you get an iPhone for a fiver on prepay

Simply get them to switch from Meteor, Vodafone or 3 and once all of them have topped up by €20 - you get the iPhone for a fiver.

You need to register on the site above to verify your an o2 customer.
    :)

Terms:
    Then once verified you are limited to entering a maximum number of 25 friend's names/numbers onto the website.

The Offer is limited to one iPhone per person.

All 10 friends must have ported to an O2 prepay account from their existing Irish mobile operator by 11.59pm on 15th May 2009. Each friend who has ported over to O2 is required to register on O2.ie and top up their phones by €20 in one payment by 11.59pm on 15th May 2009. Once 10 friends have ported over you can submit a request for a 3G iPhone.

You receive an iPhone voucher after all ten are registered. You will be required to complete an online process for payment and delivery. You will need a credit card to process the €5 payment. Once you have completed all the necessary requirements and are entitled to an iPhone it will be despatched to you at the address provided within 30 days.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭Ah-Watch

This is the third time this has been posted in this forum , can one of the mods please move it to the Apple forum or delete it? I know it has something to do with mobile phones but its an iphone!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Ah-Watch wrote: »
    This is the third time this has been posted in this forum , can one of the mods please move it to the Apple forum or delete it? I know it has something to do with mobile phones but its an iphone!!!!

If you have an iphone, why would you want another one. That why i posted it here for people who have a normal phone that would be interested in getting an iphone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭long_b

That's mental. Oh to be a teenager with a gazillion PAYG mates.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

even in the good old days i didn't remember anyone influential enough to get 10 people to switch to a different phone company

i'm sure lots of 14 y/o slutbags will be offering bj's to anyone in school who will switch to o2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭Ah-Watch

Davy wrote: »
    If you have an iphone, why would you want another one. That why i posted it here for people who have a normal phone that would be interested in getting an iphone.

No Sorry Davy, reading back over it what I said it didn't come across as what I wanted it to. I don't have an iphone, but a thread about the€5 iphone has been started twice already and both times it has been moved/deleted due to the fact that its in relation to the iphone which has its seperate forum, hope thats a bit clearer-but I do understand what you're saying;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement