Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

STILLROOM looking for new BASSIST !!!

Options
  • 14-04-2009 7:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Dublin based Rock band require new bass player. Just back from London where we recorded our EP with an English based record label. Embarking on a Nationwide tour in Summer to promote our release. Some overseas dates lined up also.
    All replies will be considered. Check out www.myspace.com/stillroomrock
    or give us a bell @ 087 9900 554.
    Must be able to Rock hard and commit their life !!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,418 ✭✭✭JimiTime

STILLROOM wrote: »
    Dublin based Rock band require new bass player. Just back from London where we recorded our EP with an English based record label. Embarking on a Nationwide tour in Summer to promote our release. Some overseas dates lined up also.
    All replies will be considered. Check out www.myspace.com/stillroomrock
    or give us a bell @ 087 9900 554.
    Must be able to Rock hard and commit their life !!!

:eek:Where's Grets gone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 STILLROOM

....twas a sad day.....sniff sniff.....he went to get his fro cut and....never came home.:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 funkymunk

Hi,my name is Clive. i checked out your music on my space and really liked what I heard. Ive been playing the bass for about twelve years now and have lots of experience playing with original and covers bands. In the past I've also written and recorded two albums. I've recently spent the last two years living in Ibiza where the band I was in had to play gigs every single night for six months straight, so I have a fair bit of gigging experience.At the moment Im living in Bettystown, Co.Meath which is only 20mins from Dublin and I have my own transport and gear. Im not playing with a band at the moment so if I got this I would be fully dedicated to it.
    I will look forward to hearing from you.
    you can reach me on 0868471635 or at mouldycrackers@yahoo.ie
    Cheers, Clive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 STILLROOM

STILLROOM mark the launch of the EP "Lickin' a Promise" with a show next Thursday, June 11th in the Village in Wexford St.
    The release party kicks off the nationwide tour this summer to promote the EP. Tickets are €6 or you can pay at the door.
    The more support the better, so come along and help put Real Rock n Roll back on the map in Ireland with STILLROOM's EP release.
    C u there ???
    ROCK N ROLL !!!

Advertisement