Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quinny Buzz or Speedi

Options
  • 14-04-2009 8:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,294 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

Just wondering if anyone has a preference over the Quinny Buzz or the Speedi? I'm not sure which to go for and it would be an expensive mistake!! I intend to do a lot of rough terrain walking. I saw a good deal for the Speedi, the Buzz seeems to be a bit more expensive :confused:.

Would appreciate any feedback......................................................

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Personally I like the buzz better for small babies and the zapp seems really good value for older children.

kiddicare.com is probably worth a look for prices if you like the buzz.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

I have a quinny buzz 3 and i love it, I think the speedy would be better for older todlers.

You say you would be using it on rough terrain, so i think a 3 wheeler with 3 large wheels is best for you & smoother for the baby. My first pram,which had to be returned because it was faulty had 3 large wheels and was really smooth, it would glide over any bumps on the ground, whereas my quinny would feel these bumps because the front wheels are smaller(but thats ok for me, i dont walk over much rough terrain). but i do love the quinny, it is so easy to push and easy to open and close down :D

Advertisement