Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E27 TO B22 Adapters

Options
  • 14-04-2009 8:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend any online irish site that sells these? I have checked a lot of local DIY and electrical stores and cannot get adapters to allow me to use E27 bulbs in by bayonet lamps around the house. Everywhere seems to carry the same range of stuff, plenty of B22 holders etc but be damned if they would sell and E27 holders etc for the range of Edison fitting bulbs....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭northdublin

whats your location....i might be able to help ye ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Roscommon sadly!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭northdublin

is sligo to far for ye to travel in, cliffords at the roundabout at cararoe should have them. we can post them down to ye but ye would have to pm me for the details.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

I'd actually be able to drive over there, its only 45 mins from me. Thats great many thanks.

Advertisement