Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with getting to central park leopardstown

Options
  • 14-04-2009 8:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi,

Im starting a new job in a couple of weeks and wanted to know the best way of getting from the start of n11 at the rte to central park in leopardstown? Cant seem to find a bus, and no luas nearby either, doesnt seem to be any car parking on offe either!!! any help will be greatly appreciated.

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 528 ✭✭✭FrCrilly

XWDKDMX2 wrote: »
    Hi,

Im starting a new job in a couple of weeks and wanted to know the best way of getting from the start of n11 at the rte to central park in leopardstown? Cant seem to find a bus, and no luas nearby either, doesnt seem to be any car parking on offe either!!! any help will be greatly appreciated.

thanks

AFAIK the Central Park workers bus does pick ups in the city centre (Leeson St rings a bell) and also Blackrock Dart station. This was the case a number of years ago anyway. It might be worth looking into further.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Africa

The luas stop is only like a 10 minute walk... i work in the South County Business Park, right next to it, and i get the Luas.

So far as i know there is a bus as well, but i dont know the route or the cost. Anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭the boss of me

The no 47 bus runs past RTE out to Belarmine via Sandyford Ind Est and Central Park. The route starts at Donnybrook church and only takes about 10 to 15 minutes to get to Central Park.
    Check the Dublin Bus timetable as the frequency varies between 15 and 30 mins and the bus will be at RTE in less than a minute after leaving the terminus at Donnybrook.

Advertisement