Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Easter Egg Specials In Cork??

• 14-04-2009 8:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,896 ✭✭✭

Is there anywhere around Cork that's doing special offers on leftover Easter Eggs? Could do with stocking up on a few before they go off the market!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Glenbhoy

I usually pick up the nieces and nephews eggs (and the wife's if truth be told) in the easter monday eggstravaganza (I don't see the littleuns until a few weeks after easter). To date I've tried all the usual suspects and haven't seen a bloody one!!!
    I'm guessing that the store just understocked big time this year in order to have nothing left over or have I just been unlucky in where I've tried thusfar (Superquinn, Dunnes, Tesco, Supervalu - handy for me in South Dublin city).

I've been convinced for a while now that we'll be seeing prices rise for most of our purchases (especially the high ticket items) as the excess stocks of the past few years get used up and producers get back into the business of making a profit again, could the lack of half price easter eggs be the harbingers of doom? What's next? No more christmas card bargains in January:eek::eek:

Advertisement