Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Checkpoint CCNA 156-215.65

Options
  • 14-04-2009 8:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭

Anyone know if its possible to download past exam papers for the Checkpoint CCNA 156-215.65 exam? I can only find it on tesking & pass4sure but I have to pay for those. If anyone has anyone it would be brilliant if you could share :)
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

As far as I know Cisco don't release past papers for any exams......most if not all of the exams are randomly chosen from a pool of questions specific to that exam.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭NullZer0

Ruby2Shoes wrote: »
    Anyone know if its possible to download past exam papers for the Checkpoint CCNA 156-215.65 exam? I can only find it on tesking & pass4sure but I have to pay for those. If anyone has anyone it would be brilliant if you could share :)
    Thanks

Are you sure your not talking about the Checkpoint NGX/Nokia R65 Platform CCSA?

Testking and Pass4Sh!te are braindumps.
    Just learn the technologies.

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭LillyVanilli

rmacm wrote: »
    As far as I know Cisco don't release past papers for any exams......most if not all of the exams are randomly chosen from a pool of questions specific to that exam.

Thanks but its not the Cisco exam, its Checkpoint. I think Cisco have a CCNA exam too though
    iRock wrote: »
    Are you sure your not talking about the Checkpoint NGX/Nokia R65 Platform CCSA?

Testking and Pass4Sh!te are braindumps.
    Just learn the technologies.

As far as Im aware its the first exam for the Checkpoint NGX which is the CCNA. Ive done the course and have started studying I just wanted to have an idea what the questions were going to be like. Thanks for replies.

CCNA is a Cisco Certification.

Your preparing for the CCSA.
    http://www.checkpoint.com/services/education/certification/exams/156-215_65.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

Ruby2Shoes wrote: »
    Thanks but its not the Cisco exam, its Checkpoint. I think Cisco have a CCNA exam too though

Yes they do have a CCNA, the Checkpoint one is the CCSA.....I was a little drunk and half asleep when I read your original post.

• Advertisement

Jeez Ill never pass the exam if I dont even know what its called. Thanks. So does anyone know where to get past papers for the Checkpoint CCSA exam?

What about setting up a lab?

Im doing that, thats not really a problem. I just was wondering the format of the question, that type of thing. Like is it multiple choice etc..

This is taken at a VUE testing centre so it has to be multiple choice.
    Don't worry I dont think its too hard at all :)

Just go for it - you'll do fine.

Advertisement