Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

April 2009 intake

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭lehanemore

Commish wrote: »
    How you gettin on with it?

not exactly a walk in the park, imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭da__flash

A its grand nothing to stressful like.. we are been told still that we are going back up there on the 6th of june like but who knows :pac: did ye get the info about the asp training?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭paulbolg

da__flash wrote: »
    A its grand nothing to stressful like.. we are been told still that we are going back up there on the 6th of june like but who knows :pac: did ye get the info about the asp training?:D

the 6th of june was supposed to be the date going back but we were told that is changed because we were late going into templmore. i cant see us going back until end of june or beginning of july. thats what we were told in dublin. what is this info about the asp training letter or something???

ya thats the general date everyone is saying end of june like time will tell anyway:D ya that letter like does that mean their goin trainin us in it the next time or what:???

ya thats the general date everyone is saying end of june like time will tell anyway:D ya that letter like does that mean their goin trainin us in it the next time or what:???

i didnt see that letter yet??? what does it say??? there is no hope us here in dublin will be ready for start of june anyway

• Advertisement

it asks have we been trainined in the asp and rigid handcuffs and have we been issued with them:confused: ya we are flying through it down here in cork lik had a 12 hour one on sunday:D brian was tellin me all about your best friend too up there:pac::pac:

it asks have we been trainined in the asp and rigid handcuffs and have we been issued with them:confused: ya we are flying through it down here in cork lik had a 12 hour one on sunday:D brian was tellin me all about your best friend too up there:pac::pac:[/quot

my god they are asking that!!! well you think they should kind of know???? ya he told me about last sunday 12 hours is a bit much like!! 3 hours is enough for us. o ya my best friend NOT :pac:. talk about a pain anyway we just carry on. by the sounds of it we dont get issued with the cuffs or baton on phase 3 when we out on the beat. i dont know how you feel about it but up here in dublin it would be a kind of risky like going out blindfolded. did you hear anything?:confused:

ya sure i d be the exact same in town like it would very silly to send us out without them lik because we are there to "support" the full timers lik. . but apperently we get the wooden batton and the old handcuffs how true that is i dont no lik :pac: o we ll sort that pain when we go back up :cool: so any crack with you up there???

ya sure i d be the exact same in town like it would very silly to send us out without them lik because we are there to "support" the full timers lik. . but apperently we get the wooden batton and the old handcuffs how true that is i dont no lik :pac: o we ll sort that pain when we go back up :cool: so any crack with you up there???

ya i dont mind what we get as long as its something like. o dont mention the pain i am dreading it!!! the day after we came back from the college i was on difene tablets for tha aches. but it was some laugh and i cant wait to get back again. what about yourself??

:pac: i love it lik i swear it was unreal i act cant ta go back lik and i m goin take da mick out FDNY uno;) we had a gud laugh like you should have come to the niteclub with us the last nite i m going dragging you there the next night lik:pac::cool:

• Advertisement

:pac: i love it lik i swear it was unreal i act cant ta go back lik and i m goin take da mick out FDNY uno;) we had a gud laugh like you should have come to the niteclub with us the last nite i m going dragging you there the next night lik:pac::cool:

the niteclub?? me???? i might only get arrested or even end up wit someone haha. we can see what happend. we can get oiled up in pollys first dough

paulbolg wrote: »
    the niteclub?? me???? i might only get arrested or even end up wit someone haha. we can see what happend. we can get oiled up in pollys first dough

sure i dont drink so i ll b grnd i ll watch u and brian get oiled :pac: ya the club is hatchet i swear lik. . . . so how you find the whole process like the legal stuff and so on???

sure i dont drink so i ll b grnd i ll watch u and brian get oiled :pac: ya the club is hatchet i swear lik. . . . so how you find the whole process like the legal stuff and so on???

yeah:pac::pac::pac: should be good. its tough at times trying to take it all in like. as our sgt said hte reserves are on steroids doing this part haha

our srg is grnd lik :D it s grnd i jst cant wait to get back up there like

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 donna1984

hey, went for my interview and exam on the 19th of may. Think i did ok, did anyone else have there interview around then, and did you here anything back yet?

anybody from the april intake go on the ASP training at the weekend lads???:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 maguff

Hi all, i have an interview on sat with the local inspector.
    Was wondering can any of you who have made it to training can give me some idea of what questions i might be asked.

Good luck with your training.

maguff its grand you ll go in he ll just ask why you want to join the garda reserve they ll ask what clubs your invovled in where u went to school and stuff its just a general chat about yourself and your past:D

Advertisement