Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Giant Cosmic Hand

Options
  • 14-04-2009 9:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,908 ✭✭✭

As discovered by NASA's Chandra Observatory and reported by CNN among others! :eek:

album.php?albumid=527&pictureid=2774

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Whats the busted link in your OP?

It reminds me of people who find images of the virgin mary on potato crisps. :) Its a nice image, but I fail to see what relevance it has to spirituality?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭ZWEI_VIER_ZWEI

Pareidolia.

How much stupidity the world would have been spared if more people were familiar with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 xxTrotsky69xx

Oryx wrote: »
    Whats the busted link in your OP?

It reminds me of people who find images of the virgin mary on potato crisps. :) Its a nice image, but I fail to see what relevance it has to spirituality?

lol :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

my boyfriend is exactly like that, you cant explain everything away with science. it would be a boring world if there was no magic. i think this hand is a message of hope.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Woger

my boyfriend is exactly like that, you cant explain everything away with science. it would be a boring world if there was no magic. i think this hand is a message of hope.

The jokes on him. I like to call this the latte swirl of the cosmos

galaxy_86big_M81_spitzer-telescope_nasa.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

How is it a message of hope? It looks like an angry fist.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Woger

Galvasean wrote: »
    How is it a message of hope? It looks like an angry fist.

Hoping for a f*sting, ooh suits you sir.

Advertisement