Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where can i buy Stirrup extender

Options
  • 14-04-2009 9:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭

Does anyone know where you can buy stirrup extender.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭monflat

you can get one of the dear leather ones made .
    but i have a thing which i got called the EZ Mount €12 and it hooks into your stirrup to help you get up and then once your up you take it out and it will fit into your pocket or you can clip it onto the D ring of your saddle as it comes in a neat little draw string pouch .

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

I'd never heard of a stirrup extender until I read your post. Are they difficult to unhook from the stirrup when mounted? (i'm thinking of a young/excitable horse that may not stand out hunting and the potential hassle which reaching down to unhook the extender!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭jackell

there easy to unhook to get mounted and then up in saddle it matter of clipping the extender onto the hook,very east to use.I do ride youngstock and racehorses so it a godsend at times!! there extender on a saddle at work and Id use that saddle on some,I want to get one for my own saddle.I take pic of the extender when in work on Tues as Im going on hol's for few days!

Advertisement