Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Magheroarty

Options
  • 14-04-2009 10:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭

Hi ,

Any donegal locals know of decent holiday homes in Magheroarty for rent? Google gave me two ro three but wondering if anything else out there.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Not from the area myself but you could also look up some of the estate agents in the county and/or daft.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭hotshots85

Yeah big family group thinking of heading up in the summer and trying to get maybe two holiday homes beside each other, not sure how much luck we'll have getting them close seen as how not very densly populated up there beside the beach

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Try Gortahork as well. It's near enough to Magheroarty.

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭manta356

Search on Donegalcottageholidays.com

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭danjo

Worth trying a phone call to one of the local shops e.g. McClaffertys in Gortahork or Bia Cois Farraige, Ionad na Mara, Magheroarty, Co. Donegal. Tel: 074 -9180919. I have seen adverts in both.

• Advertisement
Advertisement