Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for an accountant

Options
  • 14-04-2009 11:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Looking for an accountant if anyone can recommend a good one for me.
    Not looking for one of the big guys as I'm only small fish and would feel like I'm wasting their time. Someone small that can look after me.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,238 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Try Michael Keogh up on Edward Street. He has been looking after my father's accounts for years.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Eddie Hopkins & Co. on Clontarf Place have done my grandad's accounts for over 40 years, Robert G. Power & Co. in The Crescent (O'Connell Street) is a recommendation, but having worked in one of the "kinda" big guys, I can say that by going with a Small Business Dept. with someone like BDO (Michael Street), there's all the tax expertise for dealing with Revenue and corporate finance expertise if you want to expand your business, as well as consultancy and recruitment services if needed in future. In fact quite a lot of the time of the medium guys is spent with smaller clients as the bigger clients generally have their own internal accounts.

Give Diarmuid Hendrick a shout in BDO. 214200

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭j0605

Alan J Mitchell on the dock road take on little accounts, very friendly also

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭banjobongo

Eugene Higgins looks after me. he lives in clonlara, office no. 061.333675. I think hes very good. Small one person practise I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Accountant

Did you get sorted

<snip>

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,238 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

The mods will not allow you to directly advertise your business on this forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

10 weeks later? I'd say they're sorted.
    Please don't advertise your business here, thanks.

Advertisement