Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drummer/ Basssist wanted for new metal band (mayo, Galway, Sligo etc)

Options
  • 15-04-2009 12:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hey guys just puttin it out there for a rythym section for a new metal band, currently have female vocalist, guitarist and possibly a bassist, All original music with tons of material done to date with this band in mind,
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Where are you based? Also, do you have any demos online to listen to?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 xasumerian

hey, we're loosly based out of castlebar and roscommon, we havent stuck anything up on the net yet, stuff is kinda along a Tool, NIN vibe, with a bit of thrash and death thrown in, gonna stick a song up on youtube over the next couple of days, what do you play yourself

• Registered Users Posts: 9 xasumerian

heres some of the material

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Vdg-Imx8fI

xasumerian wrote: »
    hey, we're loosly based out of castlebar and roscommon, we havent stuck anything up on the net yet, stuff is kinda along a Tool, NIN vibe, with a bit of thrash and death thrown in, gonna stick a song up on youtube over the next couple of days, what do you play yourself
    I play guitar, bass and drums (in descending order of ability :) ). I play guitar in a band based in Galway but I'd also be interested in doing bass in another project if the right one came up. Sadly I think Castlebar/Roscommon is a bit far for me to travel :(.

Best of luck with the project though, the demo sounds great! I really liked the second song (Termina Aggressive). When you get going, make sure to stick some band info here and here!

• Registered Users Posts: 16 johnnya4tdi

nice like from 1.00 on ,, big fan of tool , so yee play in galway,i live in galway , i play a little guitar and drums never been in a band , would like to play stuff like this, but not sure if i would be good enough , ;) learned lateralus before , can play like maybe 85% used to jam with the bro a while ago, not in a long time do ha ha

• Advertisement

johnnya4tdi please be aware that this thread is nearly a year and a half old so you may not get much of a response.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 johnnya4tdi

Malice_ wrote: »
    johnnya4tdi please be aware that this thread is nearly a year and a half old so you may not get much of a response.

ok cheers man :D

Advertisement