Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

F2000

Options
  • 15-04-2009 12:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

Hey new to this airsoft stuff and was looking to get a F2000 AEG.

The prob is that i could find only one forgien retalier(who would post to Ireland) stocked them but i would prefer to buy it off an irish retailer(to insure its under the limit)

So my question does an irish retailer stock them and would you rate the JLS version of the F2000

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭Tomebagel

id say its about as rare as seeing a m82 sniper in irish retailers.

what website did you see it on?

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭oisinmc14

ok im guessing thats pretty rare then...

tha website i say it on War Game Club heres the link
    :http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?itm=JLS-AEG-E03A_cat_JLS%20AEGs

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,316 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Great 5 part review of the FN2000

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EI-uS9NS6hc

thanks for the review but seen it already:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Toasty113

Just had a look through google (ireland only pages) and didnt get one hit as to anyone selling the gun. Your best bet is to contact a (trusted) retailer and see if they can order one in. Im afraid thats pretty much the only option i can see.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

drop tony a line in eirsoft.ie or on his thread in the retailers sectiona dn ask him if he can get you one in.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

I have one, the JLS finish is a little shiney but the gun itself is decent, the gearbox is a custom one using V2 internals. they shoot about 310fps and have a decent ROF, sometimes they can be a little wonky on the shims and as a result they'll be a little screachy. the bushings are 6mm metal jobbies. overall the gun is good quality but they are a little more expensive than they should be.

G&G will be releasing one soon enough, i'll be all over that like a hot snot. :)

Masada wrote: »
    I have one, the JLS finish is a little shiney but the gun itself is decent, the gearbox is a custom one using V2 internals. they shoot about 310fps and have a decent ROF, sometimes they can be a little wonky on the shims and as a result they'll be a little screachy. the bushings are 6mm metal jobbies. overall the gun is good quality but they are a little more expensive than they should be.

G&G will be releasing one soon enough, i'll be all over that like a hot snot. :)

Where did you get it (for the benefit of oisin)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

I bought it off dex on here,

any idea where dex got his and btw thanks for the replies

• Advertisement

Just find dex and send him a private message nd he should be able ta tell ya

Advertisement