Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2009 China GP General Discussion with loads of spoilers!

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭EvilMonkey

Decent race apart from the slow start :cool: 18 cars finished in the rain! not sure if its down to the track or the drivers :p
    Good race from redbull there well worth their one two. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭FrostyJack

Good job by Red Bull. Good race always is in the wet. The reason there were so many left in the end is the HUGE run off areas everywhere. One point to add is it put the myth Hamilton is a god in the rain and Massa is rubbish. After the silverstone race every one jumped on Massa for spining loads of times, no more than Lewis today. Just shows the chassis/weight distribution dictates as much as the driver (to be fast).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭Slutmonkey57b

Red bulls were untouchable in the wet, just like the Brawns were untouchable in the dry in Melbourne. Button will be itching he didn't get 10 points for the win in Malaysia, but if the race had continued in the rain, Kubica or Red Bull would have taken it from him, so he'd have ended up in a similar position anyway. If this form keeps up, the weather is going to be the deciding factor this year, not the teams or drivers.

Vettel +3 seconds a lap faster than the field! - with NO diffuser, and NO KERS.
    I hereby call a moritorium on all comments that the KERS/diffuser cars have an unfair advantage, on pain of the commentator being branded a blinkered moron. Also grist to the mill that the driver is well down the list of contributory factors when it comes to success.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,412 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

FrostyJack wrote: »
    Good job by Red Bull. Good race always is in the wet. The reason there were so many left in the end is the HUGE run off areas everywhere. One point to add is it put the myth Hamilton is a god in the rain and Massa is rubbish. After the silverstone race every one jumped on Massa for spining loads of times, no more than Lewis today. Just shows the chassis/weight distribution dictates as much as the driver (to be fast).

massa was rubbish in Silverstone, not his fault but the car setup, he had no throttle control

Hamilton today was pushing hard and the mistakes looked like they were due to him being on the limit... he was moving up the field

Enjoyed the race today, would have liked if had dried out a bit at the end to add a bit of excitment, but good to see some close racing through out the field

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Ficus wrote: »
    as i said earlier, its a foolish person who rules out the polesitter.

Reported for personal abuse. :P:D

Only a week til Bahrain and no more stupid start times til October or so, woooo! I reckon the Brawns will have Bahrain in the bag provided they're reliable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭lovinit

Good race today, not the best though what with all the rain and the safety car out, watched it at one and I was wondering why they only showed Lap 48 onwards now I know, Congratulations to Red Bull they deserved the victories today;), as for Ferrari somethings not right there:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,616 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Ficus wrote: »
    as i said earlier, its a foolish person who rules out the polesitter.

Thank god for rain I guess :D

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Chopper888

Grim. wrote: »
    amazing drive by Vettel well deserved win

+1 Awesome performance - he was the only driver that I didnt see make a mistake all race.

Advertisement