Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox 360 and Tesco customer service

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭Flaccus

Well my mate received a call this afternoon from the manager in Tesco's. I was expecting them to offer him a replacement at best, or offer to return to MS at worst. But he has been offered a full refund. Great news :D If they had played ball the 1st time and returned the console for him and not treated him so badly, none of this would have happened, but less than a week after this dispute arose he will now have back the full amount that he paid for his 360 over a year ago. Thanks to those on this thread who supported my views on this matter.

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭Chosen

Quint wrote: »
    Good man Flaccus, Tesco are only interested in selling and aren't interested in after sales support.

Too bad the Irish and EU legislation conflict and supersede their interests, then :)
    If this is what they want, they can go ahead and sell 2nd hand equipment, without warranty entitlements, at 50% of the lowest price. And while they're there, they can change their name to "Ebay" as well :rolleyes:

Advertisement