Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rooftop pin up.

Options
  • 15-04-2009 9:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

ROOFTOPS.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 ALANNOLAN

And this I finished yesterday....

LUCHADORVERSUSMECHANICALWEREWOLF.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭Nathanual

Really like these... well done that man!

Stephen

Nathanual wrote: »
    Really like these... well done that man!

Stephen

Cheers Stephen....now I have to stop pissing around with pin ups and start the cover for 'At Hell's Gate'....so much easier to do good work when its raining and miserable out!!

I know that...

It is so hard to write when it is sunny... I just want to go frolic in the sun, the gleam from my crutches is something to behold.

Email me if you need anything Al...

Will do Stephen, fair play.

Hopefully inking and prepping the front cover for colour today, then its pretty much done. I'll be giving you a shout soon if all goes well!

• Advertisement

And another pin up....
    BATMANJOKER.jpg?t=1241519989

Really love this work Al... Keep it up. Would you be able to do a Junker Cover for me, it's for the Junker Spin off...

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,060 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

I really like that Batman/Joker pinup, it's great. Did you draw it on paper or digitally? (I'm guessing digitally but would be curious to see more of your method, if you don't mind sharing)

Nathanual wrote: »
    Really love this work Al... Keep it up. Would you be able to do a Junker Cover for me, it's for the Junker Spin off...

Hey Stephen, I'll certainly put something together for ya, it'd be a pleasure! Mail me with an outline of what you are looking for, mood, style etc....I'll put some roughs down and you can see if they take your fancy.

Hey Fysh, nothing digital for me....sketched straight onto extra smooth A3 bristol, inked with a Hunt 107 and plain old #2 brush. The splatter in the sky is courtesy of my old toothbrush.

th_WolverineSabretoothcopy.jpg

Filling in my days with these bloody pin ups...think I might try colouring this one. Finally sent the files off to the printers for issue 1 of Dubcity Comics Presents, should have copies back within 3 weeks or so.

Now for issue 2 I suppose...

• Advertisement
Advertisement