Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get La Farge Insulated Slabs

Options
  • 15-04-2009 10:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hi there,

We're putting up insulated slabs in a few weeks to make the house warmer/more energy efficient. The guy we have to do it recommended La Farge insulated thermal slabs which he wants us to use. HOwever, i'm finding it a problem to locate any. The main La Farge supplier in Clondalkin won't deal with me 'cos I don't have an account. That means I've to go to a supplier, but finding someone that supplies them is proving a hassle. Most places are dealing with other brands.

My father was saying not to use the La Farge boards if they are the ones with the white aeroboard on the back..he said to go with polyuritane (??) backing or something like that.

What do you lads think?

Thanks again,
    Curly_Wurly

Comments

Advertisement