Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

add a cdrom to a website

Options
  • 15-04-2009 11:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭

add a cdrom to a website

hi i have a cdrom a client wants to upload to his site the files are .ifo, .bup .vob - any help would be great thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Do you mean he wants the contents of the CDRom available to download and burn? You could just zip up all the contents and create a link to the uploaded zip file.

If he wants what's on the CDRom to display on the website you are talking about something much bigger and more complicated - which will depend on the content of the disc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭elyod

Keewee6 wrote: »
    hi i have a cdrom a client wants to upload to his site the files are .ifo, .bup .vob - any help would be great thanks

The .ifo, .bup and .vob mean it's a DVD video.

Does the DVD have interactive content which the client wants on their website or does he just want video on the website?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭tomED

Yeah as Elyod says, it looks like you've got a DVD there. So it must be a video of some sort.

You'll need to convert the DVD to a web playable format. You could use Super http://www.erightsoft.com/SUPER.html - which is free and will convert straight from your DVD to many formats.

I would recommend converting to an FLV file and using an FLV player on your website.

Advertisement