Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Party Chat, Xbox Live and Cod4 issue's

Options
  • 15-04-2009 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭

Discuss: Anybody here having problems with Party chat on Xbox live...I'm playing Cod4 and when i join a party after 5minutes i get a message stating every1 is leaving Xbox Live party but its actually me that has left...

Not sure if this has been raised for discussion already but any1 else comming accross this...
    I am aslo having connection issue's on Cod4 since the interface was updated...I get kicked from games quite alot...

I have ruled out my internet connection as i can play online on my PC lag free and issue free...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Is your NAT open?

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Sudsy86

Ya Nat setting are open allright and i know a couple lads having the same issue's...I've tried everyting i can think of to fix this from my end...Porting forwarding, new router, NAT setting, MTU settings changing ethernet cable anything and everything i can possibly think of that can cause the issue...

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭feckhead

Sudsy86 wrote: »
    Ya Nat setting are open allright and i know a couple lads having the same issue's...I've tried everyting i can think of to fix this from my end...Porting forwarding, new router, NAT setting, MTU settings changing ethernet cable anything and everything i can possibly think of that can cause the issue...

Who's your ISP?

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Sudsy86

I have 2 connections in my house Smart Telecom 5Mb and Chorus/NTL 20Mb...Same issue on both connections...

Just to add i have tried a direct connection on both and i also have tried this through 2 router a D-Link and a Netgear...

Advertisement