Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I want to study psychology in Dublin

Options
  • 15-04-2009 12:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭

Can someone please tell me my options including fee paying schools or the open university?I need some personal experiences and what people would've changed and how they are finding it .I am your normal leaving cert student considering I got 415 in the mock which course do you think I am likely to get .If anybody has any advice I'd appreciate it .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

meathawk wrote: »
    Can someone please tell me my options including fee paying schools or the open university?I need some personal experiences and what people would've changed and how they are finding it .I am your normal leaving cert student considering I got 415 in the mock which course do you think I am likely to get .If anybody has any advice I'd appreciate it .

You could go to DBS or American College Dublin, I think they both offer a recognised psychology course.

Not sure about Griffith, they might.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭regob

psychology has very high points in the rep of ireland, if ya consider going to belfast i no my sister who studies it in queens got in wit 475

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭meathawk

I was wondering if I went and paid for DBS could I do a masters in UCD or Trinity ?Also does anyone do applied psychology in IADT ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 george.

http://www.psihq.ie/training_careerGuide.asp
    you're probably best of just reading that page... good luck!

Advertisement