Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mymeteor not working?

• 15-04-2009 12:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭

cant log into my meteor, send free texts etc this morning? Is it just me?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

Yep. Page cannot be displayed for me also.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭Procasinator

Experiencing similar problems. Get through after multiple attempts and refreshing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭winston82

its the same for me since yesterday. also, i cannot access the internet on my n95 8gb. I tried re-downloading the settings but the page wont download. any ideas?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

Working fine for me lads,don't know what the problem is.
    It has happened me before in the past but working fine at the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 721 ✭✭✭mk6705

I tried it there, after refreshing once it came up with a kinda skeleton page, if you scroll down you can send a message, though you might have to refresh again. Logging out also required me to refresh again. Looks like it won't last long though, probably something gone wrong in a server as opposed to too much load as the pages load pretty fast when they actually do load.

In relation to the net not working on the N95, what page are you trying to load?

• Advertisement
Advertisement