Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Website needed!

Options
  • 15-04-2009 12:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭

A friend of mine is opening a B&B soon and basically Im wondering if anyone would like to help construct a website for her?Its a surfing orientated b&b up in bundoran!

Looking for someone who would like to add to their portfolio or just does it for fun!

Im located in aungier street but I dont mind where we meet up so I look forward to your replies!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭Irishtrekkie

I am sure some kevin street computing/comp sci student would do this , just a bad time of the year as most of us are busy with projects and exams.
    Do you have a domain and all lined up ?.

If you still have not found anybody by the end of may after the exams , i could do you a nice quick site but since its free its only going to be a template skinned.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,575 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

what kind of B&B site, there's crappy ones, a good one or an excellent one with integrated booking system?

plus it really isn't the place to be looking for things like this: www.rentacoder.com is probably better.

i'd do it, but my calendar is booked up until October at the very earliest with stuff so it would be only then when i could start.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 995 ✭✭✭Ass

I will do this for €600. If you have a student card, I can offer you a 7.4% discount.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 red-demon

I'll do it for 400 :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 djyay

charity eh?pay someone you stingy git.us students are broke enough as it is!:mad:

• Advertisement
Advertisement