Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vincent Browne

Options
  • 15-04-2009 12:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,998 ✭✭✭

Anybody know why vincent wasn't on last night?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

the revolution has begun...

er no, its eh week off for 'easter' as he said himself the dail's off why not him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭Bren Jacob

I never saw a press release to state why the show wasnt on.
    Just wondering if it had anything to do with the row he had one of the panelists on thursday night?
    The lady (cant remember her name) may well have been way out of line with her statement's re certain bankers but I though Browne was way out of line in his response to her.

At the end of his rant he stated that he had known Fingelton for years and that he was a fine upstanding fellow.............you'v know him for years Browne so he must be above reproach!
    He may well be a totally honest fellow of course but to state that someone is as honest as they come in their business dealings simply because youv known them really does sound ridiculous in my humble opinion.
    Anybody know why vincent wasn't on last night?
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,998 ✭✭✭Tim Robbins

Bren Jacob wrote: »
    I never saw a press release to state why the show wasnt on.
    Just wondering if it had anything to do with the row he had one of the panelists on thursday night?
    The lady (cant remember her name) may well have been way out of line with her statement's re certain bankers but I though Browne was way out of line in his response to her.

At the end of his rant he stated that he had known Fingelton for years and that he was a fine upstanding fellow.............you'v know him for years Browne so he must be above reproach!
    He may well be a totally honest fellow of course but to state that someone is as honest as they come in their business dealings simply because youv known them really does sound ridiculous in my humble opinion.

It's a super show. It better be back soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭ckristo2

Tonight with Vincent Browne will return next week at 11.pm Monday TV3.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

i don't think browne holds grudges, its part of his ability to work and part of his downfall, fingletons reputation is not what VB described, i think he lets people off to easily and seperates the person from the acts too easily, he wrote fawning forgiveness of haughey when he died, was haughy a nice man underneath it all? nope his actions betray that.

him and that dcu media lecturer get on very well, she's always on, i didn't quite catch what she said but he made sure to apologise striaght away.

• Advertisement
Advertisement