Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

waterproofs toddler

Options
  • 15-04-2009 1:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,376 ✭✭✭

Im looking for waterproofs for outdoor play or a pull over rain smock. Puddleducks too expensive. Does someone know of anything around?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 piggle

i've seen some regatta suits in tk maxx for about 8e. but imho puddleducks are totally worth the investment, they're brilliant and last for years

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭cormac_byrne

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 larbis

If you're in Dublin the army surplus store off Capel St is great. I got a waterproof trousers and jacket set there about 3 years ago. It's been through the wars with two kids and still going strong! Cheap as chips too:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

What size you looking for? We've got some kicking about, you're welcome to them if they fit?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Whattosell

If you are near or are thinking of visiting Killaloe, Co.Clare ( who wouldnt want to, its beautiful), there is a shop called An Siopa Beag on the main street ( church st) which sells waterproof dungarees. We have them for our two and they are fantastic- we slip them on under their coats or over coats ( at the beach on a cold day) and they wear wellies over the legs and they are totally waterproof and washable.

Ps I am not in any way connected to this shop! Just a happy customer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

I got some one piece waterproof jumpsuits off Ebay.uk they are called bodge the badger and are ideal, just put them on and zip them up and that the job done.
    Lidl also have rainsuit sets from time to time.
    What size is needed?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,376 ✭✭✭metrovelvet

Whattosell wrote: »
    If you are near or are thinking of visiting Killaloe, Co.Clare ( who wouldnt want to, its beautiful), there is a shop called An Siopa Beag on the main street ( church st) which sells waterproof dungarees. We have them for our two and they are fantastic- we slip them on under their coats or over coats ( at the beach on a cold day) and they wear wellies over the legs and they are totally waterproof and washable.

Ps I am not in any way connected to this shop! Just a happy customer.

Ugh! I was just in Clare!

Advertisement