Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any dog walkers in the mayo area?

Options
  • 15-04-2009 1:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭

Hi,

We have just gotten a new schnoodle puppy. he will be at home during the day, so i was wondering if anyone knows of any dog walkers in the mayo area? around ballinrobe, castlebar, claremorris specifically.

Id like him to be brought out for a run for an hour two or three times a week. does anyone know if any one offers this service around this area?

thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 supershazf

dont know of any specifally but you should put an ad up in the local supermarket and then you would get some one fairly local who would oviousally have to be a dog lover!!put down the times or days that would suit you or the dog and then only interested people will call you. i would nearly do it my self if i wasnt working all day!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭abbey2000

thanks super, might just give that a go. just want him to have some company for an hour during the day. he's to young for walking yet, but he does like to play!

Advertisement