Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Centre Parks

Options
  • 15-04-2009 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭

Has anyone ever gone to one of these parks, or similar one, in Wales? And if so what did you make of it?

Looking at going in early June and was wondering if it was busy, enjoyable, and what did your kids make of it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Lizzykins

We went to a number of Haven parks in north Wales over five or six years. Our kids were very small at the time. There is a great pool with slides in Pwhelli. Accommodation is good. Excellent value all round esp with the exchange rates! Kids had a ball with nightly entertainment. We went early June any amount of times and found it not too busy and a nice type of visitor-no lager swilling tattooed beefy guys or anything! Have a look at the Haven website. I know Centre parks are much more expensive.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

We went to Centre Parcs in Belgium,it was fantastic.
    Though we were 5 Adults:)
    It was more families there and the houses were lovely.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Had a look at the Presthaven Sands complex in North Wales last night and I was very impressed. Lots to do and the mobile homes were top notch.

Priced it with a Stena Lines package and it was working out just under €700 for 4 nights, including the ferry. To me that was very cheap.

Thanks for the feedback so far

Advertisement