Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nue Blue Eiriu

Options
  • 15-04-2009 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

Just wondering if anyone's tried the bikini waxing at this salon on South William street and if so did you find it ok?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 288 ✭✭suzieb

Hi,

I used to go there all the time until I had one of the girls working there cause me a lot of pain and a lot of bleeding in the area(sensitive area) couple of days before I was going on holidays. She also left lots of little hairs behind that I had to tweeze out myself later, I couldnt believe she didnt take them out as I have a high pain threshold so it doesnt bother me at all.

This girl in particular was brutal at her job as far as I'm concerned and I was automatically booked in with her for the next apt the following month so I cancelled and decided not to go back.

Thats not to say that other staff arent good as anyone that done it before I found good but from what I hear Brazilia is meant to be better.

I go to a local salon now that does it and not only is it cheaper but it lasts a hell of a lot longer!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement