Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Civil marraige rally: Sunday April 19th

Options
  • 15-04-2009 3:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭

On Sunday, April 19th, LGBT Noise are holding a rally for civil marraige equality. The rally will start at 2pm outside the central bank.

I would encourage anyone who wants to see civil union equality in Ireland to attend. As a society we are very good at letting others fight our battles for us, but unless we also stand up to be counted our voices will not be heard.

Further information about the rally is on the website www.lgbtnoise.ie.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭swiss

Thanks to everybody who turned up to support this event.

Pictures are available here.

Futher pictures are available here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭anotherlostie

It was great to see so many people out supporting this event. And with the after BBQ in the Sycamore Club it felt like a mini Pride as there were so many gays about! I hope they keep up the momentum.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

It was a brilliant protest rally with a great turnout. And I'm sort of famous now as one of the holders of the Gaire banner.:D

I hope this goes from strength to strength!:)

Advertisement