Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trees at the front of Viewmount

• 15-04-2009 3:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 478 ✭✭

All the big trees at the front of Viewmount are getting the chop as we speak, can we expect the wall to be pulled down as well and provide proper visibility exiting the estate at both ends????????!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,651 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Yes I only noticed that this morning, but maybe they need not have cut them back so much

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Outrageous! Save teh Trees!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,416 ✭✭✭jmcc

wellbutty wrote: »
    All the big trees at the front of Viewmount are getting the chop as we speak, can we expect the wall to be pulled down as well and provide proper visibility exiting the estate at both ends????????!
    No. The trees and bushes at the front are being cut back because they are damaging the structural integrity of the wall. Apparently there will be a new wooden fence erected and new plants will be planted.

It looks like the 1960s again on the front row but without the houses being built. The obstacles at the top and bottom of the front of Viewmount were put there by the residents association. I don't think that they put serious thought into the fact that they obscure the entrance and exit routes.

Regards...jmcc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,651 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

jmcc wrote: »
    No. The trees and bushes at the front are being cut back because they are damaging the structural integrity of the wall. Apparently there will be a new wooden fence erected and new plants will be planted.

It looks like the 1960s again on the front row but without the houses being built. The obstacles at the top and bottom of the front of Viewmount were put there by the residents association. I don't think that they put serious thought into the fact that they obscure the entrance and exit routes.

Regards...jmcc

Thanks for the inside scoop on this jmcc :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

ah i was wondering why they all had red spray paint on them, noticed it when i was walkin past about 2 weeks ago....poor trees:(

• Advertisement
Advertisement