Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Advice Wanted] Accommodation near DCU

Options
  • 15-04-2009 3:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi me and my friend are both hoping to head to DCU in September, and we were just wondering about accomodation near the college, we'd rather live in a house than on campus. Can anybody help? I'm a gal and he's a lad, we're both fun and friendly:rolleyes: Would love accom a few mins walk from the college? Please reply:p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭TheGreenGiant

Check out daft.ie or local paper like The Herald around the end of June when most places are back up on the market for rent. A good area for rent close to DCU is Northwood in Santry. I found it very efficient for college this year and a bus pulls up every half hour in the morning and heading back in the evening from DCU. Its about a 15-20 min walk to colege so its not too bad. Hope this helps :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Paddy-Megans-Lo

There are three student blocks around the college

shanowen square and shanowen halls are closest, only a few mins walk from the college on shanowen road.

Gateway apartments are further up the road in Ballymun.

Hazelwood is even further away in Santry.

If you want private accom try places like whitehall, collins ave, drumcondra, phibsboro, mobhi road

daft is the best site, in my opinion to use!:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭dragonfly!

daft is handy you can put in your college and places near it come up....
    I found a place that looks nice on www.studentlettings.ie well when i say it looks nice in the pics it does anyway! going up to view it tomorrow!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement