Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone thinking of porting to 02?

• 15-04-2009 3:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,244 ✭✭✭

02 are currently running an offer here allowing purchase of an iPhone for €5 by a customer if 10 people port over to 02 and topup by €20 and are referred by the person availing of the offer, geddit? Also explained a bit better here.

So if anyone is thinking of porting over to 02 and is feeling helpful PM me. :)

PM'd Tom Dunne about this thread before I posted it and he asked me to point out the deal is between me and the other posters and nothing to do with Boards.ie. So if anyone (myself included) loses out in any way, including financially, then it's between me and them.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Just to add to this, if you want to actually discuss the promotion, there is a thread here in the Apple Media Devices forum on it. This thread is not the place to discuss it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Skuxx

I'm hopeing to go for the same offer....if you get "too many" volunteers send some of them my way:D

Have you anybody moved over yet?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,244 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

alan1990 wrote: »
    I'm hopeing to go for the same offer....if you get "too many" volunteers send some of them my way:D

Have you anybody moved over yet?

Just set it up today and a friend of my gf is the only one so far. If I get any extra I'll let you know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,244 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Anyone?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭Ah-Watch

I have two friends already moved over but it hasn't shown up as friends moved, one has definately topped up by €20. Both numbers were ported on Thursday-has anyone got friends to join and if so have they been updated as "X of your friends has switched to O2"

• Advertisement
Advertisement